Monday, November 19, 2007

Goodby Old Blog!


I've been procrastinating about moving my blog from xanga (http://www.xanga.com/ishitori) for ages. To be honest, I was too lazy to get my butt in gear and make a new blog. I'd also been on xanga for over six years (since October 2001!) and was sort of attached to it. Recently my mom sent out a general email to the family asking about starting up a family blog, so I logged into Blogger yet again and started poking around. I suppose with some work I can make a better blogspace on here (especially seeing as I need a better place to post my baking challenge results than a cryspace for depressed thirteen-year-olds!).

We held a fondue party about a month ago, during which I spent a lot of time over the stove with pots of cheese. Thanks to Threadless and its awesome Communist Party t-shirt I was quite stylish and comfortable. Trev (my maid of honor at my wedding this past summer, hometown neighbor, ex roommate, and all around awesome friend) commented on how I was slaving away as the Communist Cheese Fairy. For my cooking exploits I suppose it's an apt enough name. ^_^

No comments: